Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sweet Dreams: CT Inspiration Layout

There are so many beautiful kits in the Raspberry Road Designs shop, that I sometimes don't know which beauty I choose to show you! This time I will show you a kit that has released a couple of weeks ago: Sweet Dreams. With the gorgeous colors and theme it is the perfect baby kit!
Also the papers are very nice and combine great with the elements. You can create a traditional layout but there are also papers for scenery layouts!


I have scanned a lot of photos of my childhood and I love playing with them. So for my layout I used my first photo! I was just born here. I combined three different papers for my layout. I started with the dark blue one with the moon. Then I added the yellow one on top of it and changed the blending mode to soft light. Then I added the light blue one with the rainbow colored circle and used the blending mode hard light.

No comments: