Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Deck the Halls: CT Inspiration Layout

Happy snow day everyone!

Well, ok, maybe not for EVERYONE but any of our lovely readers are on the East Coast, you know it was a very blustery sort of day! The good part was, it really was a great inspiration to get some of my holiday photos scrapped.

Every year I struggle with what to do with all of the Christmas cards that come to my door. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting real mail during the holidays, and I don't really want to throw away these precious notes, but there's only so much room in my storage closet! So this year I decided to save them- scrappy style!

I made the page below using the Deck the Halls Collection. You can look at some of the elements HERE and the papers I used HERE.



Isn't it so nice to be able to look at these pretty cards all year long?

Now keep in mind, I used a few outside elements on the page (namely the alpha and the dec date stamp) but almost everything on this layout is from Susan's gorgeous Deck the Halls Collection.





It really is such a large and beautiful kit- it's so big she even created a silver hued add on that you can look at HERE.

I hope you liked looking at my page, and that it inspires you to get started on your holiday scrapping, if you haven't already. I will be back later in the week with some more inspiration, and maybe a little surprise!

Bre

No comments: