Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Autumn Vibes QP set & CT Freebie

 2020 is almost gone folks. Two more days. I'm not sure how it happened or how exactly we all got here (what day is it again???) but I'm thankful we have collectively made it this far, and are ready to turn over the year. 

I don't often associate winter with the turning of the year, but feel that itch start in fall, when the leaves change and the world starts to tuck into its slower pace. Perhaps that's why I fell in love with Susan's Autumn Vibes collection so hard. I started making pages with it about a month ago and haven't been able to stop!







I love the wide variety of projects you can make with this collection- everything from soft baby layouts, to spooky, Halloween pages! If you like my layouts and want to recreate them for yourself easily, you can pick up this package of quickpages for $1.99 HERE.

Once I was done with these four, I could still feel a couple more ideas floating around. As a thank you for your support of Raspberry Road Designs, Susan is allowing me to give away this quickpage as a freebie for your scrapping fun!




You can pick it up for a limited time HERE.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the holiday season, and I wish all of us a brighter, more hopeful, 2021!

No comments: