Friday, August 25, 2017

Mermaid Kisses

YOU GUYS! Did you see? Raspberry Road Designs is back from its' summer hiatus, and already releasing some of those gorgeous designs we all love so much.

When Susan rolled out one of her newest collections, Mermaid Kisses, it was a literal jaw-drop moment for me. Every single item in this kit was beautiful. Though I am not a beach person (instantaneous sunburn will damper any beach fun!) I do have a 2 year-old who loves Ariel, and bathtime. I knew I could get some use out of this collection.


I submitted this page for the Daydreamer challenge for the Scrapaneers Masters of Scrap Competition. Is anyone else playing along? It has gotten me so inspired- I would highly recommend you all take a peek, just to get you scrapping "outside the box."

Anyway, make sure you go get the whole Mermaid Kisses collection. It's simply amazing!



No comments: