Friday, January 18, 2019

Silver and Gold


Happy New Year, fellow scrappers!
Bre here, ready to share a page I made with Raspberry Road's elegant Silver and Gold holiday kit. I used this collection several times through my December Daily album, and finally finished up last week. Those of you that were creating your own December projects, how did you do? All finished up? If you still have a bit to go, be sure to pick up Silver and Gold to document those festive holiday parties:


This layout celebrated my hunny and I's 13th anniversary. Love the that gold colors of the kit really brought out the golden tones of the restaurant:


*please note that the wordart came from another anniversary kit, but there are many gorgeous wordart pieces in this collection- including the dimensional wire words!

Isn't that sumptuous? I really liked playing with the 6x9 format. Between the easy to use kit and pre-made clusters, and the smaller page size, I was done with this in literally minutes!

Snag it HERE if you think it's as pretty as I do!

No comments: