Saturday, December 22, 2018

Halloween in December: Falloween Quickpages

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Bre here, stopping in real quick before things get really crazy around here with Christmas merriment.

If you've been a follower of Raspberry Road's for any length of time, you'll know that I really love to scrap out of season. I find that I can only really appreciate my stories with a little bit of distance, so scrapping out of season is rather ideal for me.

I finally have a bit of time off from work and am so excited to get to scrapping my fall stories. It seems like year after year I take exponentially more photos and have more stories. Having a vibrant toddler in the house doesn't help, I'm sure :) Thankfully, Susan keeps making these beautiful collections to keep me inspired.

Take a look at this Falloween Collection:





I have made tons of pages with it:








I also used one of Raspberry Road's pre-done QP's and dressed it up a bit:


See how much you can do with it? I might even have a few more pages in me from this gorgeous kit!

If you like the pages I made, consider picking up the quickpage set I have in the store:


I also made the following pages into freebies for you. Consider it an early holiday present :)





Thanks so much for your support! See you next year!