Monday, December 12, 2011

Beach Bliss & Bountiful Blessings


I did a challenge at ScrapbookChallenges.com this weekend that was to take one of our older pages, that we loved at the time, and re-vamp it in our current style. Being that my current style usually involves a Raspberry Road kit of some sort, I thought it only fitting to use Beach Bliss, one of the older kits from RRD, on this page.


I love it so much, I'm half tempted to re-do the whole wedding album now!

I'm also hosting one of the challenges at ScrapbookChallenges, coming up later this week. So I've got a little sneak peak for you RRD readers! The challenge is to use this photo as inspiration and choose 5 of its colors for your layout:

 

I couldn't help but notice that Susan's recent kit, Bountiful Blessings, is very similar in the colors, so I used it for my example layout!


I hope you're having a very Merry Christmas and enjoying the joy of the season!

No comments: