Wednesday, April 12, 2023

November Chill Layouts

Hello everyone!

Bre here! You know that awesome feeling when you can take a kit and use it for something it wasn't originally intended for? Yeah, that rush of re-using supplies is one of my favorite parts of digitally scrapbooking, and I take it whereever I can. The great thing about Raspberry Road collections is that they're so easy to reuse for lots of different subjects. 

Take the November Chill collection. Taken at face value, this should be something you scrap some late fall, chilly themed pics, yes? I thought so, too, but then I decided to play around:


This was from a hot fall trip to Six Flags- no snowflakes required.


This here is actually my girl's school photos. It happened in November, but there's nothing "chilly" about November in DC :) The color coordination made me happy though, so I went with it!


   This layout is a bit more traditional in that I used it for a November favorites layout. Again, loved how the icy paper colors brought out the blues in my photo, but the flowers kept things from being too dark. 


For my last layout- I jumped on the chance to use this artsy paper in the background to document some hand-dyeing my kiddo was working on. I loved the alcohol ink look, and the metallic accents. 

Want to try out this beautiful collection? Go to the store and download the freebie HERE:


Thanks for looking! I'll be back soon with my St. Patrick's Day layouts.








No comments: