Saturday, November 5, 2022

July Memories Layout Share

Hello, everyone! 

Bre here, ready to share another layout made with Raspberry Road's delicious kits. 

I don't know about you all, but I'm perennially "behind" in my scrapping. Now, I know that's not really a thing, but I never seem to be scrapping the season I'm currently in. All that's to say is that now we are in November (whhhaattt???) I am finally using some summer kits. 

This photo is of the White House during spring. My commuter bus stop is right in front of this park, and I often find myself wandering in the flowers while everyone rushes off to see the famous cherry blossoms at the Tidal Basin. I'm a sucker for the bright pops of red, but spring kits don't have the juicy colors I need to document them. Enter in RR's July Memories collection! It's simply perfect to compliment these gorgeous tulips:






What do you think? Have you ever scrapped spring photos with a summer kit?

Let me know in the comments, and don't forget the take a peek at the collection and coordinating freebie in the store. 

No comments: