Saturday, July 16, 2022

Keeper of the Stars Collection and Layouts

Hi, all!
Bre here, ready to share a few layouts I've done with Raspberry Road's most recent kit, Keeper of the Stars. I'll admit, I was a bit puzzled as to what I was going to make at first, but I knew I adored the colors (I soooo adore a kit with good colors!). Color tends to drive what I scrapbook, so I flipped through my photos and BOOM, I was hit with inspiration. If you're anything like me, spending time getting familiar with your photo library and kits can lead to a lot of good story sparks. 



And this is what I ended up with:





I'm quite happy with my layouts, and excited to make a few more. 

You can take a look at the whole beautiful collection HERE. There's even a gorgeous freebie that you won't want to miss!

No comments: