Friday, November 6, 2020

Make a Wish CT Inspiration

 Hi everyone!

I was lucky enough to be born at the end of September, right as fall really begins to set in. When Susan released her bright & cheerful 'Make a Wish' collection, I definitely knew I was going to have to make sure I wore my most cheerful mask and dress on my annual birthday pilgrimage to Starbucks! 

I've always loved celebrating my birthday. Yeah, I might have a few wrinkles, but what's the alternative, am I right? I dunno, I've just always been really excited for the opportunity for another trip around the sun.  To celebrate that excitement, I made this sunburst-style page:



I just thought all of the lovely papers really shined here! There are some wonderful prints in this collection that can be used for all sorts of themes. I can't wait to scrapbook some cupcake dates with my little girl:)


Pick up the Element Pack, Ephemera, Papers, Journal Cards, and more HERE.



Everything in the store is currently on sale, so head on over to pick up some goodies.

Thanks for looking!


No comments: