Monday, April 21, 2014

Locally Grown: CT Inspiration Layout

A release from a couple of weeks ago is Locally Grown. This gorgeous kit is filled with deliciousness! Fresh vegetables, lots of garden stuff and more in the most amazing natural colors. This kit is like a vegetable garden itself!
Also the papers are great to play with! You can layer the different colors and patterns in many ways to get lots of different layouts: 
Lately I've been cooking lots of Italian recipes and I'm using vegetables I haven't used before. Not that everything turned out wonderful, but most of the vegetables we eat are delicious. So here's a layout I made with one of my kitchen experiments:
Hugs, Irene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Irene this page is delicious! I always look forward to what you are going to do with my kits because you always find the best use of the collection. Susan