Sunday, July 22, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Well, it's hard to believe that summer is halfway gone, but here we are, almost in August! Bre here, and I don't know about you, but I've been so busy outside that scrapping has taken a bit of a backseat this month. I've dabbled a bit here and a bit there, but not too much has gotten crossed off the ol' to-do list, for sure! Anyways, I wanted to pop in to show you a bit of what I have accomplished. I'm normally what you would call a 1-kit scrapper, but lately I've been playing around with taking bits and pieces from other kits and designers on my pages. The following few layouts may use a tiny bit from other designers, or maybe a template, but as usual, I can't help but use almost all of Susan's beautiful stuff!
This pretty page features some of my favorite pics from the 2010 Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. I mostly used Raspberry Road's Shabby Easter and Easter Blessing.
This page documents my current fav veggie love- Chopt! Susan's Cabbage Patch kit was PERFECT for this one!
This page is one of my new favorites. I just think it makes my friend Kim look pretty- what do you think? I used Raspberry Road's Circle of Friends.
And last but not least, this page was made using a bunch of Susan's Star's & Stripe kit. The stitching was from another designer, but I had thought it added a nice touch ! Thanks for looking at my pages! I will be back with another post soon, since I realized I created a freebie to go with a Quickpage set I release awhile back and just plain old forgot to post on here. I blame summer brain. So be on the lookout fo that. See you soon!

No comments: