Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy un-official start of Summer fellow Raspberry lovers! Bre here, just wanting to show you a bit of what I've been scrapping. I've actually made a bunch of pages the last few weeks, but I haven't found the time to post. I'm right in the midst of race season, and just did my first half marathon, and am now training for the Philly marathon. Sooo, sad to say, scrapping has been a bit on the back burner with all the running and races, etc. Anywho, enough about me, here are a few pages from me:
I did this one using Celebrate Spring.
This one uses Christmas Thyme.
And this one here uses Winter Solitude. All of these kits have great freebie add ons, and awesome blog freebies, but I have to say, pick up the kits. They are HUGE and amazing, and really can be used for so many types of layouts. You get so much for your money, definitely pick them up!

No comments: