Friday, May 4, 2012

Glory Days

Hi folks, hope that you are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend!  It's a long one for us in the UK, so I am super excited :o)

Today I want to share with you a couple of hybrid cards using two different kits....the first on is a nautical themed Wedding Card that I was asked to make.  It is a little on the unusual side, but I think these days anything goes and the lady was over the moon with it :o)

I used the gorgeous Glory Days Paper Kit.....absolutely love this kit and it will be working overtime in my house these year as its our Queens Jubilee Year, so Red, White and Blue all the way!


Sorry there is not much of the papers showing, and the yellow paper is from another kit, but can't remember which one LOL......I love the star paper :o)


The images are by Magnolia Stamps of Sweden.

The next card is made using the Diamond and Denim Paper Kit, another one of my fave kits.


You can see the papers a bit better on this one LOL

 Again the image is by Magnolia Stamps of Sweden.

All the papers on both cards have been re-sized in Photoshop or you can re-size in a Word document if you don't have Photoshop.

Have a great weekend, all!

Hugs Tab xxx

No comments: