Thursday, April 26, 2012

Celebrate Spring!

Hiya folks! Bre here! So, are you all as excited as I am for next week? I'm talking about iNSD, of course! I can't wait for the sales and new kits an all the crazy goodness. It's bound to be a bit amazing :) It's always a bit hard for me, though, because international Free Comic Book day is the same day every year, and that's pretty much the cross of my two favorite hobbies all in one weekend. First world problems, right? lol. Anyway, I'm trying to get some scrapping done in anticipation of the big day! Here are a couple of the pages I am making with Susan's Celebrate Spring kit. I'll hopefully be making a set of quickpages from this gorgeous kit in the near future, but for now I'd like to at least show you my new pretties :)
Made with this pretty kit right HERE:
So go and get it!!!!!

No comments: