Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Before Christmas Calendar...

I'm sorry I don't know the expression for "Calendrier de l'avent" as us in France !!!

I do this with the girls of "L'atelier du digiscrap", a small french forum. From 1 December until 24, one day = 1 LO, with a different theme each day ... I have already shown a few pages without specifying the special occasion I made, so I wanted to show other and clarify the instructions .... Already 11 pages! After I put them every day because it will be even easier to read... Small gift at the end of post!

December, 1th

My letter to Santa that you can see here

December, 2th

Using a template by Margote, freebie by shabby princess


December, 3rd

Recipe : Scrap the Snow...
I just use 2 papers from the freebie "Zozio" part of Zoufir (who is member in the forum with me !!)

My journaling means something like :
"I don't like snow!

In the winter you freeze, you slip on black ice... You take snowballs in the head because your son aims bad ... You stay up for hours outside while your little angels are trying to transform a huge pile of ice in a snowman .... You just dream of one thing : go home to put you in front of the fireplace ... and right away because you must first bring the logs!!"




December, 4th

Create a gift Tag,With Yuletide Wishes

You can see it here too and find the png file for free !!

December, 5th

Recipe : A door or a window and the number 5 on the LO, with Strawberry Farm


December, 6th

Recipe : Scrap your christmas tree..., with Silver Bells


December, 7th

Using a template : you can see my LO here

December, 8th

Scraplift : Original LO by Sandramilie



With Silver Bells


December, 9th

Create a Family Tree, with Silver Bells and angels from Snow Angel Addon




December, 10th

Scraplift : Original LO by Bijou7


With Christmas Chic





December, 11th

Recipe : 2 papers (1plain paper, 1 patterned paper), 2 photos (1 black and white, a 1color) : 1 of the 2 pictures must be smaller than the other, little flowers, headline in alpha, small journaling, ribbons and the rest as you want.With Yuletide Wishes


December, 12th


Scraplift : Original LO by StellaMarie


With Cranberry Cottage


Don't forget my gift for you !!!!! The QP from My december, 8th LO !!

Hugs, Stephanie

No comments: