Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall is on it's way?

Good Morning fellow scrappy peeps!

Bre here! I just wanted to check in with you all and show you a little something I've been working on for awhile. Here in VA people are saying Fall is definitely on it's way, but I'm not too sure about that- it's been pretty darn warm for this Buffalo girl's comfort level! My season dial is still stuck on summer, and if you are anything like me, you're still scrappin' all of those pretty summer pics too!

Unfortunately I'm a snail's pace scrapper, meaning I'm SUPER slow at it, always have been always will be, so it seems I'm always a season, or 5 behind in everything anyway. Maybe you are to?

I decided to finally commit to getting a bunch of camping and hiking pictures done, and what better way to get a bunch scrapped than a super quick Brag Book? And when I was done, I thought it might be something that you'd get some use out of too!

Using Susan's adorable Summer Camp kit, I created a 20 page book, with alternate covers depending on your camping needs. This is great for Scout Camp, summer day camp, a family vacation, hiking, or even just some nature photos! What I love most about the kit was that it had such a wide variety of styles and elements in it- I had no problem creating all of the different pages, and really had to stop myself at 20! Take a peek:




and here are a few close ups of pages:









I really hope you like it! If you do, you can pic it up HERE for $3.99!!!

Oh and of course I have a freebie to go along with! See?



You can get this one HERE.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy the last warm days of summer/fall! :)

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

What a CUTE bb album.LOVE it! I don't camp though and have no idea who does in my family...but I can use your freebie for ANY occasion and thank you so much for sharing it with me.:)