Thursday, June 16, 2011

Been a While!


Sorry I've been MIA for so long! Gearing up for summer vacations has had my free-time in a choke hold! I finally got to do some scrapping for the first time in almost a month! Love all the new kits Susan has put out since my last LO. The Frog Luau was perfect to adapt into a page for our trip to the zoo last weekend. A parrot and flamingo with some tropical leaves did the trick just fine! I used circles cut from one background at about 50% opacity to the main background to help finish off the ends of the lines of photos and journaling.

Here's a sneak peek of the sketch I created for Scrapbook Challenges' upcoming Sizzlin' Summer of Sketches. A new sketch will be posted every weekday in July, so come check it out!



I've created this as a freebie QP for you all too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

* Lee said...

What a CUTE QP! Thank you!

deb said...

Thank you! Awesome QP!