Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sweet Pea Layout & Garden Cottage Freebie

I'm a little short on time, with DH out of town this week, on business travel again. So please forgive me for not linking to the kits I used in the store! I'm sure you can find them! ;)
We recently got to go out and visit the camp that my husband and I both went to as 5th graders because our friend's mom works there. She took us an the kids out for a VIP tour of all the farm animals and Carly was just beside herself. She's STILL talking about the baby goat! For this LO I used one of Susan's more recent kits, Sweet Pea, to bring this earthy, yet girly, page together to tell the story of my littlest animal lover.

I used one of the older kits, Garden Cottage, along with the Josephine Alpha to put this page together for her potty party we had last month. We played up her love of animals there too, bringing kitties (Hello Kitty) to the party in decor and her new big girl underwear. I think these two pages will likely end up across from each other in my yearly family scrapbook, so I like how consistant and beautiful Susan's style is!

Here's a little freebie for you too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

raspberryroad@gmail.com said...

Cool Lo...great creativity.