Sunday, November 26, 2023

Ghostly Fall Layout Share

 Hello everyone! 

For me the Macy's Thanksgiving Day is the harbinger of the Christmas season- once Santa arrives in his sleigh, all manner holiday movies and decor are acceptable! That doesn't mean my scrapping is done with fall though. I still have lots left to do! Thankfully I have a ton of Raspberry Road kits to work with. Her latest, Ghostly Fall, is soft and ephemeral, with plenty of subtle, spooky touches.

I whipped up quite a few pages in one sitting. I love how they all look kinda different even though I used the same collection:






Take a look at some of the parts of this pretty collection:




Ephemera (MY FAVORITE!)




And don't forget this gorgeous freebie:


I hope you liked my layouts and take the time to check out this great collection. Have an excellent day!

-Bre






No comments: