Monday, October 16, 2023

School Rocks Layout

 Happy Fall, Ya'll!

Bre here, excited to feature a layout created with the School Rocks collection. As soon as I saw colors in this adorable set of elements and papers, I knew it would compliment my daughter's elementary school artwork perfectly. Take a look- it's just right:






The mix of primary and softer colors makes this such a versatile collection for pages about the sweet kids in your life. I'll admit- I was absolutely thrilled to be able to scan that giant construction paper iguana and get it on a page and out the door. Mom-win!

There's also a choc-full freebie for the School Rules collection in the store. Be sure to pick this one right up:


How about you? Have you had a chance to play with this collection yet? We'd love to hear from you if you did! I'll be back later this week to share another layout I did yesterday from a completely different, but exactly what is needed as we head towards winter, kit. Bye!


No comments: