Friday, October 27, 2023

Frosty Friends

 Hello everyone!

So, I know I'm a bit early, (or late, since these are spring photos and we are definitely creeping into winter) but I saw these photos of my kiddo eating snowflakes, and I knew that the Frosty Friends Collection was just right- even for March photos!


The colors were a spot-on match for my daughter's outfit. As much as I love chilly winter kits, I find that the colors of kids outerwear tend to clash with all the natural tones. It was a thrill to find this colorful kit to go with snowy photos!

Take a look at the rainbow of prettiness:



These washi's are the bomb. perfect amount of texture and transparency! Great for layers:


Check out the rest of the collection HERE and be sure to pick up the coordinating FREEBIE:



No comments: