Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Grandma's Farm Quickpages and FREEBIE

 Hello, scrappy friends. 

The Raspberry Road shop has been filled to the brim with new, fun kits to explore, and I've been trying to make the most of them by writing out lists of layout ideas that are inspired by the elements and papers in each kit. Do you ever do that? I find I can get so much out of my stash that way, and stories that I'd almost forgot about. 

Thats precisely what happened with these adorable Ball Jars in the Grandma's farm kit:



and I fell in love with this artsy paper and the suggested of a paint frame/wreath:


I knew that this sassy cow needed the moo-cow treatment :)


and that an Easter petting zoo was just right for that adorable bunny, horse and lamb:



I loved this kit so much that I turned these pages into Quickpages, available to purchase HERE in the store.

But that Ball jar layout? I kept that one as a freebie to offer our loyal customers. Pick it up HERE for a limited time.



Hope you are all enjoying a magnificent spring. I hope to see you have here with a post about Life in Bloom soon! Take care!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
The freebie has the wrong link.
Sondra

Breeoxd said...

Apologies- the link is updated.