Saturday, January 8, 2022

New Beginnings

Hey, all! It's new year, new me season, again! Just kidding; we are all awesome all year round, it's just the messaging that gets a bit heavy around January!

In the spirit of documenting some realizations I made late last year, I decided to grab the Raspberry Road "New Beginnings" collection, and have a bit of fun with a post-workout selfie. 




 *Please note that the text stamps were from another vendor


I had the best time playing around with these papers, elements, and paints. I've reached for this collection so many times, and still have a few more ideas left. so be on the lookout for those. 

Take a look at the elements HERE:


and these gorgeous paints:
 

and this


and of course you can't forget the FREEBIE:


Snag it up, and we'll see you soon!



No comments: