Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Summer Pleasures Layouts

 Now, I'll be the first to admit that summer just isn't my jam, so to speak. I'm a fall girl; anytime the temperatures in DC climb towards 100 and that swampy humidity pours on, I'm runnin' to hug my AC. That aversion's reflected in my scrap stash, too. I have hundreds of autumn kits, but only a few dozen beach or summer kits (and that's having digi-scrapped for over 15 years!), so color me shocked when I realized just how much I LOVED this new Summer Pleasures collection. I've done three layouts so far, and have another two in progress. Take a peek at this cuteness:





These are my layouts so far. See how I've scrapped a wide variety of summer fun?






You can snag this collection HERE while it's still on sale for 50% off. Oh, and don't forget to pick up the freebie that Susan is graciously offering to everyone:


I hope you all have been having a great summer!

~Bre



No comments: