Thursday, October 15, 2020

Now that we've unofficially made it to the "holiday" months...

Let break out the real seasonal MVP: Pumpkin Spice.
That's right- back for a limited-time engagement is everyone's favorite sugar-laden beverage. Okay, okay, I realize not everyone lives for four weeks of pure syrup and whip cream goodness the way I do, but I sure hope some of you do.
Like a lot of people, fall is my favorite time of year. Besides being time for my birthday, I also find myself hunkering down to get a lot of scrapbooking and reading done while I sip some chilled coffee (hey- it's still really hot here in VA!). That led me to document this photo:



I had the best time digging into the ultimate in pumpkin coffee kits, Raspberry Road's Pumpkin Spice Collection. 




These are just a few of the packs available for purchase.

There are so many beautiful papers to choose from, and the florals and just right for adding depth & layers to your page. And who can resist that sweet little fox? Not me!

That's all from me for now, but I will be back shortly with another page I just did with Susan's Make a Wish collection. Be sure to grab the yummy Pumpkin Spice Add-On freebie HERE.





No comments: