Sunday, July 19, 2020

Lilac Cottage Pages

Hello there!
It's Bre, crawling out of my quarantine hibernation to stop in and say "Hi", and share some scrapping inspiration with you.

I don't know about anybody else, but I really haven't been in the mood to scrapbook as much as I'd like to lately. Our family is lucky enough to be working from home, but working a full-time + job while cooking extra meals and entertaining/educating my 5-year-old has taken it's toll on my creativity. Plus, there's something to be said for wanting to get out of the present a bit. My current photos don't give me much escape from our current reality, so I'd been avoiding them. 

Then came the big realization that I have about 12+ years of photo backlog- this was the perfect opportunity to go scrap some happier photos that had never made it into my books. Maybe it was time to go back into the vault?


I came across these adorable photos of my girl's first Easter while scrolling through Lightroom. One look at her little dress, and I knew what kit I wanted to use: 



Almost everything I ended up using on this layout was from the Lilac Cottage Collection. So many pretty bits to layer! I did end up using a few pieces from the Easter Wishes Element Pack, and a title from another designer, but overall this page is mostly from the Lilac Cottage Collection.

There was one special Easter photo that I wanted to highlight from that day, so I took the opportunity to use one of Susan's Lilac Cottage Quickpages



As you can see, I basically used the quick-age as is, but made a few minor adjustments to make it my own. It's easy as pie to get a page done in literally minutes!

Well, that's about it from me! I have a another few Raspberry Road pages up my sleeve from this week, and look forward to sharing them soon. In the meantime, leave a comment telling us what you've been scrapping these days? I'm sure everyone could use the inspiration!

-Bre



No comments: