Thursday, April 16, 2020

In This Together: CT Inspiration



Hello my friends. 
At the risk of sounding like "Captain Obvious" here, life sure has changed since the last time I posted. First and foremost, I hope you all are safe and sound, healthy in your homes with your families or friends. The world can feel very frightening right now, but it’s good to know that those of us staying home are doing our part to help ourselves and those that are high risk. 

I’ll be the first to admit that doesn’t make it easy to bear. Each of us has various obstacles and worries that are affecting us. For me, the biggest challenge is homeschooling my very bright, very curious, VERY active 5-year-old, while working full-time+ at the desk next to her. I’m so thankful for my job, but I keep seeing all these posts lamenting how bored people are, and suggesting that people take up new hobbies, and I’m just over here like, “when am I going to get a shower?”

That being said, as soon as I opened up Susan’s “In This Together” collection, I had to squeeze in some time to create. I was stunned at the variety of elements it contained! Not only could I scrap medical pages with this kit, but there are items to document grocery shopping, homeschooling, and daily life in the time of COVID-19. Take a look at how I scrapped our time together:


I love this page! It’s just the right mix of documenting the seriousness of what’s going on, with a bit of funny- that Alexa card is my jam for sure!

Take a look at some of the other elements and papers. This collection is ENORMOUS- this isn’t even everything!





Go HERE to purchase this incredibly relevant collection NOW, while everything is on sale! The 50% off prices are such a wonderful value!


No comments: