Sunday, February 2, 2020

Woodland Baby Layout

Hi scrappy friends!

Bre here, checking in with a layout to share. I've been in the midst of doing the traditional new year decluttering mission, and decided that my daughter's overflowing book shelves needed tending. I was surprised at how hard it was to let go- I've had no problem ditching toys or clothes, but the sight of her baby books in a sack is hard to stomach. I knew I had to document this feeling. 

Right away I reached for Raspberry Road's Woodland Baby kit. This collection is hands-down my favorite thing that Susan has ever made. Full of bright, yet soft-enough-for-baby colors, sweet woodland animals and watercolor textures, I've reached for it again and again. Take a look!


Isn't this kit perfect for my photo? And there was so much I didn't even get to use here!




If you love this collection as much as I do, pick it up HERE.

That's all for today, but I will be back with a new QP set and freebie soon!

Bye!


No comments: