Thursday, February 20, 2020

Reindeer Way Quickpages- Plus Freebie!

Hello my scrappy friends! Bre here, stopping in to share the freebie I promised you a couple weeks ago. I just got back from a very long vacation in DisneyWorld. It was magical, as can be expected, but much hotter than I thought it would be in February. I even had a day where I might have got a bit of heat stroke! Crazzzzzy, I know. 
All that is to say, I was longing for something a bit more wintry, and that definitely effected my scrapbooking. I've loved playing with the Reindeer Way collection. I have made a good half-dozen layouts with it, and can't wait to do more!

Take a look: 





I liked them so much that I turned my pages into Quickpages for you to easily and quickly get your own holiday scrapping done. These are an incredible value, so snatch them up!

 

And because Susan values her customers so much, she's allowing me to give away a free quick page for you all to enjoy for a limited time:


Grab it HERE.

I hope you like it! Have a wonderful weekend :)


No comments: