Wednesday, September 11, 2019

'Oh Baby' Layout

Hi all!
Bre here, just stopping in to share a layout I just did with Susan's newest kit, "Oh Baby." This is the sweetest collection, and I know this is just the first of oh-so-many layouts I will be making with it. Just take a look at all these adorable florals and woodland friends:


I am just in love with everything about this collection. The only thing from another kit here is the alphas- everything else is Raspberry Road sweetness!

Check out the whole collection, and don't forget to snag the freebie:





1 comment:

Sue P said...

I can't express how precious the 'Oh Baby' free kit I got! I'd like to convey to everyone at Raspberry Roads Designs my deepest gratitude for your incredible generosity! Living on a limited disability income & rarely getting out...my appreciation is truly genuine & from my heart. Wishing you all an abundance of blessings each & every day.
Thank you again & again...
Sue Patterson