Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Away We Go Layout

For all those in the Northern Hemisphere- Happy ALMOST FALL! I am one of those people that impatiently wait for autumn in the worst way. Summer here in DC is rather hot & humid; between that and the advent of pumpkin everything (seriously, I live for pumpkin soup!) I am in heaven when the calendar flips over to September/October.

Another good thing about fall is the chance to get some scrapbooking done before the holidays descend upon us. In particular, getting our summer travel adventures recorded before the memories fade is perfect scrapping fodder in autumn. I searched the Raspberry Road Designs store for a kit that would work for some of my 'road warrior' days in sales and swiftly decided on the Away We Go collection:



I was able to quickly tell a super old story that had been on my mind lately. Quite glad to get this down on paper, and use up a bit of ephemera at the same time. Almost everything on the page (except the alphas, stars & NJ bits) are from this great collection.




If you like my page, you should definitely pick up the Away We Go collection while it is on sale. The price can't be beat!


No comments: