Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Joyful Day

After a bit of a technical hiatus, Susan is back with two gorgeous collections in two weeks! I am still working on several other layouts, but I wanted to stop and share this page that is so dear to me.

Not to cross-pollinate, but I am also a member of the Simple Scrapper Creative Team. Jennifer, over at Simple Scrapper, has created this really excellent Scrapbooker's Bucket List. One of my bucket list layouts was telling the story of my awesome step-parents (my dad's first wife and her "new" husband). These two people saved my life, and I couldn't think of a more joyful couple to celebrate with Susan's new Joyful Day collection:


This layout makes me super happy, just like them!

The best part is that the layout I am working on next looks nothing like this- the kit is so versatile, you'll have no problem using it over and over!

Pick up the kit and the freebie in the shop, ASAP!



Grab it HERE.

No comments: