Sunday, July 29, 2018

Capture Life QP & Freebies

Hello, Hello!

Happy summer everyone! I hope you are all spending these warm, sunny days (In the Northern Hemisphere, at least) outside capturing lots of fun memories with family and friends.

If you are anything like me, you are snapping photos quicker than you can possibly scrap them these days (cheers to you, camera phone!) but that doesn't mean you want your stories to languish on your hard drive. So what's a girl to do? Grab a quickpage, of course! They are one of my favorite scrapping strategies- you can just pop the photos into the page,  jot down a bit of journaling, and you have a brand new completed page. It even lets you play a bit by dabbling in other designer's styles.

I was so inspired by Susan's Capture Life collection that I made several quickpages. They are available now HERE in the store if you'd like to take a closer look.


Here are the pages I made with them:







I wanted to offer up a quickpage freebie to get our readers scrapping. 



It's available HERE (with wordart) and HERE (without wordart).

I hope you enjoy!








No comments: