Monday, September 14, 2015

Boo ....JUST FOR YOU!






                    Good Morning and happy Monday!  I am so excited to share my first post with you here at the Raspberry Road Blog!   I believe I am the only card maker on the team and can't wait to be inspired by all the goodies.  I used background papers from All Hallows Eve and the Goose Bumps Collection.  My first card I used the sweet vintage Halloween image paper as my background letting the papers take center front and spelled out BOO with some letters.  Added a few simple little embellies and I was done.  The other project a sweet Halloween ornament I took the Halloween image paper and cut one of the images from it to use as my main focal point.  My ribbons used are of course RRR.  So much fun to get to use new inspirational papers.  I hope to get better at using them in different ways!     Thanks for visiting  and Hugs to all the Raspberry Road fans , Cherry

5 comments:

raspberryroad@gmail.com said...

This card is the cutest thing I've seen in a log time. Fabulous job!

Christine said...

Absolutely loves these Halloween designs. So festive...for such a scary holiday. Grin

jayleigh3 said...

Thank you for the double dose of perfect! And thanks for sharing your Christmasy LOs. It is fun to see what others come up with when using Susan's gorgeous designs.This was quite a good "haul" of goodies, so thanks to Ellen, as well. It's certainly good to have RR back on line again. i felt like i'd lost a "forever friend" when RR was updating the shop, etc. Welcome aboard to the new CT! i know you'll love your stay here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherry, these cards are adorable! Thanks for helping us think outside the box. Very inspiring! Therese

cherry said...

Thanks guys for the welcome!!!