Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bear Necessities: CT Inspiration Layout

Good morning fellow scrappers!

It's Bre, and I am in the mood for celebrating! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. There's nothing quite like it- the crisp morning air, the beautiful leaves, and of course everything pumpkin flavored coming out of the woodwork! But I digress...

I had the chance this week to scrap something else that I am celebrating this week:

























The second I saw Susan's adorable Bear Necessities collection, I knew I wanted to scrap about my pregnancy. The squishable teddies, coupled with the heartfelt collection of word art, make it just the thing for my little one's first ultrasound. Though we have had quite a few more at this point, and are gearing up for our 20wk ultrasound this week, this first one is so special to me, and I wanted a page that captured the magic I felt when seeing my little one for the first time. Bear Necessities was just the thing!

Take a look at these gorgeous elements and papers:






































Aren't they the sweetest things? And the best part is there's so much more in the shoppe! Head on over and take a peek!

PS: I have several more layouts that I will be sharing with this collection, and HINT- they are definitely NOT all baby related!

1 comment:

Scrappie Irene said...

Oh, how exciting! Congrats!
Hugs, Irene