Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Wintery Mix

Hello everybody!

It's Bre, and I'm stopping in to show you a lil' something, and to give my fellow techies a bit of a gift.

Susan has been releasing some amazing Wintery kits lately- like Winter White, Winter Solitude & Winter's Beauty. These kits are simply gorgeous; everything you could ever want to scrap a frosty, fluffy season. The best part is that they all coordinate! In fact, they coordinate so well, that I just had to play with them all together.

And this is what I came up with: A Wintery Mix Quickpages.


Let's take a closer look, shall we?





Do You like them? I really enjoyed making them, so I sure hope you do. You can pick up this set for a steal HERE in the shop.

Since you were so nice to sit through all of my show and tell, I have something fun and different for you. I have just jumped on the twitter bandwagon (mostly to keep my journaling ideas all in one place! lol) and I couldn't bear to keep the silly blue background for my profile. I had to dress the place up a bit, and I knew JUST what to use- Susan's Snow Angel Kit! It's so pretty, I was happy to use it for my new header, and now I've made it for you too!


This is easy to install- just download and save this file to your desktop and go to "Settings" "Profile" and "Change Header" and pick this file to use.

You can get this for a limited time HERE. Hope you find it useful- Happy New Year!

No comments: