Thursday, April 12, 2012

Denim and Diamonds

Hi all, hope that you are well!

Just realised that I have not been on for awhile to share a card.....I have been crafting, honest, just forgot to post my makes on here LOL....what am I like, eh?

Oh well better late than never, hee hee!

Today I have a card to share with you that I have made using the new Denim and Diamonds Collection :o)....truly love this collection, so many pretty papers :o)


The image I have used is by Magnolia Stamps

All the papers I have re-sized in Photoshop or if you don't have Photoshop you can open a Word doc up and re-size and print from there too.

I have used some of the papers on the inside of the card as well.


Right well that is all from me today, I had better go through my photos now, and find the ones that I have not posted here LOL....oh dear!

Have a great day!

Tab x

No comments: