Sunday, December 11, 2011

Family Matters pages

Hello there!

Breeoxd here. I've been organizing my digi supplies like a fiend for the past few months- trying to figure out exactly how I scrapbook and what the best system is for me. I've come to the conclusion that I'm mostly a theme scrapper, so I've slowly but surely been moving all of my kits into their properly themed folder.

The one major plus to this huge endeavor (besides scrapping more quickly, that is) is that I'm finding an AMAZING amount of kits and QP's that I had forgotten about. We're talking HUNDREDS. A bit ridiculous, now that I think about it, lol. Anyway, one of those kits that I rediscovered was Susan's Family Matters kit. I know that when I first looked at it, I wasn't as interested in it as some of her others, mostly because my family and I aren't that close. But when I finally started digging in this time, I created 9 layouts with this kit! 9!!! A few of those I actually made into a QP set that I'll show you in my next post, but here are a few of the others:







Two of these are altered QPs that were freebies or on sale with the kit. I love altering Quickpages to suit my own style and needs- so much fun and a great challenge too!

Anyway, here is a link to the awesome kit:



You can pick it up HERE. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: