Saturday, August 27, 2011

What a week!


Jeez! It's been one crazzy week here in Virginia. Earthquakes? Really? And now I'm sitting here listening to the beginnings of Miss Irene. Oh well, at least I'm safe at home and getting some really great scrapping time in (until the power does out lol)

Anyways, I wanted to document the craziness of this week, so I searched through my heavily saturated hard drive, but SURPRISE! no earthquake kits. So I had to be a bit creative. This is what I came up with:



Isn't it fun? I was rather proud of myself! The soundwaves were from Tangie Designs newest art caravan pack, but everything else is from Raspberry Road's The Y Chromosome, Urbanites, and CU Maps kits.

Hope you like it and thanks for checking out my work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! And since I live near Manassas...your comments were right on (only I'm originally from West Virginia. Amazing cluster...I will copy!!!