Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Botanical Bliss

I used to be a paper scrapper from 2003 until I discovered scrapping could be done digital too in 2007. Since then I'm addicted to digital scrapping. But I still visit the stores in the Netherlands who have paper stuff. Last week I saw some very nice botanical stuff and wanted to buy it for a layout I will never make, because I don't do paper scrapping anymore. My husband said: don't buy it, there must be a digital kit in the same style! And he was right, I just had to check out the shop at Raspberry Road Designs to find Susan's amazing kit Botanical Bliss!
So here's my first layout with this kit (template: Fuss Free: Set Nine by Fiddle-Dee-Dee):

3 comments:

Breeoxd said...

Irene, this is GORGEOUS!! welcome to the team!

Sue said...

Hi ya
a gorgeous page, i luv digi scrapbooking, also the scrummy papers here, sue,x

raspberryroad@gmail.com said...

Very nice work. You have a gift for choosing element arrangements that compliment the sentiment of the photo...it all comes together as a LO that makes you stop and stare.