Sunday, February 17, 2019

Love in Bloom

With Valentine's Day a couple of days ago in my mind, I just loved working with the new collection Love in Bloom by Raspberry Road Designs!
As you can see, it is loaded with lots of love stuff in the color of love, red! But there is also enough in blue, black, white and green to get an original Valentine's Day of love layout done with this gorgeous collection.
I started with a bit artsy paper and placed the side cluster on the left. Then I chose the 2 clusters on the right of the photo, tucked in the photo and placed the paper piece cluster and the blue paint under the photo. At the end I added the hearts (they were black, I recolored them to red) and placed the blended photo to finish my page.
This collection has endless possibilities from a traditional layout to a more artsy looking page!
Irene



No comments: