Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Bre here, and I'm just popping in to show off a little bit. Just kidding, lol. Seriously though, I've just finished up a really big life goal- my first marathon- and I'm itching to take a break and get back to scrapping. Hard to get pages done when you're doing 20 milers on the weekend, ya' know?

Anyway, I finally settled in and broke into one of Susan's most recent kits, Tis' the Season. It is just so pretty! The soft green tones are such a nice contrast to the usual primary greens and reds. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but sometimes I like playing with something a bit more soothing.

Is anyone else doing December Daily? I am really giving it an honest effort this year. I decided to document one of my gifts with Tis the Season.



What do you think? Does it work? I sure hope so.

I have gone a bit crazy with this kit and hope to be back with a freebie for you later this week. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season so far!

No comments: