Friday, November 4, 2011

Made with Love and Thunder in the Cedars!

Hi folks, hope your all doing well!

I have two cards for you today, one using Made with Love Paper Kit and one using Thunder in the Cedars Paper Kit......both kits are divine, don't ya think?

 
 
First up is Made with Love........I ADORE Reds and Aqua together, my new fave comob!


The image is by Magnolia Stamp, and I have coloured it using Prismacolor Pencils.

 Next up is a card made using Thunder in the Cedars 

 

 Such fabulous papers and I am in love with plaids :o)


The image is by Wee Stamps, and it has been coloured using Prismacolor Pencils.

All the papers have been re-sized in Photoshop and then printed out on 160g/m Text and Graphic Paper........to be honest, though, they still print out equally as good on normal printer paper.  I just using the Text and Graphic paper as it makes the coloured bolder and its thicker.

Have a great weekend!

Tab x

No comments: