Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For the Record - Hybrid Card

Hi all, hope that you are all well today :o)

Today I have a hybrid card to share using the utterly divine For The Record Paper Set


Oh my, when I saw these papers, I thought I had died and gone to heaven, what a gorgeous set....another one to add to my faves LOL.


I have used a Magnolia image, Tilda with a Violin, and coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils.


I resized the papers in photoshop before printing them out, this way it saves on your printer ink.  I print my papers out on 160gsm Text and Graphic paper.

I have decorated the inside with more of the yummy papers, to compliment the front.  You can see them better in the pictures below.


Well thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card!

Have a great day!

Tab x

No comments: