Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Ties!

Hi all, hope that I find you well!

Today I would like to share with you a card that I have made using the Family Ties Paper Pack


I just adore these papers, the colours are gorgeous and help me satisfy my love for bright colours, but still giving me that vintage feel, that I crave also
.

 The image that I have used is by hAnglar stAnglar. and I have used her using Prisma Pencils.


I have used the papers all the way through the card, and have re-sized them in Photoshop to get the exact sizes that I need for my card.  Re-sizing reduces the pattern size too.....it basically gives you all the detail of the 12x12 size but on a smaller scale.
Thanks for stopping by and checking my card out!

Hope that you have a great day!

Tab x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only one thing i can say is BRA-VO !!
It's magnificent !
C from Paris :D

Anonymous said...

Adorable..nice work!