Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hi my names Tab and I am new to the CT at Raspberry Road Designs.

I use Raspberry Road Papers in a slightly different way.........yes, I print them off and use them in my card making :o)



Today I would like to share with you a card that I have made using the gorgeous Home Sweet Home Papers.  These papers are just perfect to compliment little Ballerina Bea Bear image that I have used on my card.  As the kit contained some gorgeous blush pinks and beige's, perfect for a ballerina themed card :o)..


The papers print off beautifully..... and look just like the papers that you would buy :o)  I printed them onto 160g/m text and graphic paper that I bought from my local stationers, .....it has a lovely smooth sheen to it, but they print equally as while on normal copier paper too :o)


I have coloured my little Ballerina Bea in with Prisma Pencils and blended them with Sansodor

Well thank you for taking the time to visit today and check out my card.  I shall be back soon with more cards/creations using printed out Raspberry Road Design Papers :o)


Have a great day!

Tab x

4 comments:

raspberryroad@gmail.com said...

Tab,
This card is one of my favorites. So sweet and lovely, and perfect for all little girls. Love the clustering on the card.

sailwemust said...

My gosh! So pretty. Now I have to try that, smile.

Breeoxd said...

just beautiful! Love this gorgeous hybrid creation!

deb said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing!