Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Fine Day QP freebie

Have you already seen the gorgeous kit One Fine Day in the shop at Raspberry Road Designs?  I just had to work with it before I go to Italy with my father for a short vacation and family visit.
I love the color combination of this kit and there are lots of natural elements too! I ended up with this layout:
And as special vacation gift from me I turned this layout into a Quickpage freebie for you all!
I hope you like it! You can download it here!

9 comments:

LucindaJ said...

Can't wait to use this, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Célia Costa said...

Beautiful QP ! Thanks so much !

DesignByNettis said...

LOVE this QP-freebie... THANX from Sweden and NETTIS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely QP - Hugs - Donny

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...thank you for sharing!

Christine said...

This QP is really lovely. Thank you so much for sharing it!

deb said...

Thank you! Beautiful quick page!