Monday, April 25, 2011

Faith is the bird . . .

Hello everyone! It's Cheryl aka gonewiththewind here . . . I took a little break but now I'm back designing layouts for Susan/Raspberry Road Designs again . . . and I'm just in heaven! It's such a decadent treat to peruse Susan's collections, but equally difficult to narrow down my paper and element choices! LOL! This week I'm here to share with you a layout of my beautiful daughter created with Feathered Nest. I love the colors and the richness of the papers and elements ~ just so gorgeous!  If you haven't purchased this collection ~ it's definitely one you'll want to pick up because it's so elegant yet versatile!

CREDITS:  Feathered Nest by Raspberry Road Designs; Fuss Free:  Gimme Layers Spaced Out Vol. 1 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs and Cluster Queen Creations; font is Pea Ashley

No comments: